Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

BMW Individual

at Jerry Clayton BMW there has been and im sure still is a pre FL 760li individual with full black and white everything (shadowlined too) for something like 340k

Guest Spargo

Thats individual.

The best one I saw was an E46 M3 vert with flip paint, yellow leather and flip paint 19" M3 rims.

Does anyone know how much it would cost to get something really different through the Individual program, but not something you choose out of there books, for instance something like baby blue exterior bright green leather seats and red trim? (not that I want that, just an example)

Wouldn't it be easier (and possibly cheaper) to buy a stock standard car then do a full custom job elsewhere?

i dunno, it might be easier to get someone else to do all the work for you, but its just there for someone who wants a brand new car and so when they take delivery of it , its all EXACTLY how they want it, and it would still be coverd by warrenty.

post-2-1140079423.jpg

7-series, this one was one of the first and the most work done to it back in the 90's at the time, one of the first to come with audio visual stuff inside etc

post-2-1140079672.jpg

Mine is a 'BMW Individual' car, though as far as I can see the only real difference over the normal MSport upgrades is the paintjob in Estoril Blue. Apparently cost ~$8K to do that.

pics or ban

at Jerry Clayton BMW there has been and im sure still is a pre FL 760li individual with full black and white everything (shadowlined too) for something like 340k

Yea, that 760li is still here, and still looking very flash (being 'individual' n all)