Sign in to follow this  
ipwnyou

Honda US Wagon

Selling the Honda Wagon, details:

1995 Honda Accord US Wagon (Station Wagon)

121xxx KMs

2200CC Vtec Automatic

Alloys (Imported on car)

Power Steering

ABS brakes

Air conditioning

Central locking

Electric aerial

Electric mirrors

Electric windows

Overdrive

Roof rack

Overall good car, taken us to Kerikeri / Rotorua / Turoa easily. Very reliable car. Been serviced recently, cleaned and maintained well. Has recently had a bit of a bump on the right right hand side, just needs the light cover replaced on the very end (doing that this week). Put your foot down and it'll really pull away. Will have brand new Warrent / Rego upon sale. Also has excellent tyres, and good tight suspension. Handles really well. Been the only NZ owner, bought new from dealer for way too much. Just need to get rid of it to help pay for and make way for the BMW projects. Has an aftermarket headunit and speakers, but nothing flash, just a CD player, just a little better than stock audio. Seats fold down giving plenty of space, good long distance car. Runs very quiet.

$6500 O.n.o Pm for viewing.

Will have pictures up tomorrow, when I find them...just search tardme for an idea of the shape. It's dark blue / blackish.

the truth revealed.

muhahaha

Good cars those....

for Hondas.

Yeah, thats what I thought when I bought it for my GF. Probably Cliché now but it's only been driven by her really...and i'll tell you, she's the 40 km/h woman. Heh.

Still trying to find those damn pictures

Price is pretty Negotiable. Not a rush to sell, just keen for the space. Just passed warrent today too.

Edited by ipwnyou