Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

haha

hey im not selling any thing

but its on topic

its about insane prices

2 things to cover, after reading a post on colours and prices

i sugest before selling your car you paint it a racy colour. ...... cause being red it must be fast .. no matter what the engine ...... or value, so ultimately to the people that dont know stuff ... .tradme..... paint it red and ur sweet

other thing ...... if some one offers me 8500 cash for ma 325i . and its not in too happy condition looks wise ..... just cause its "quick" (in their mind) .... i suppose i should take advantage of this tard and sell it ?

325 drivers out here give me a comment ? would you give your car on the spot for an offer of 8000 +, bear in mind , no mods . no mags .

geeeeeeese tga people these days, town of oppertunities

E30's really arent worth $8500 unless tehy're really showroom condition.. if someones dumb enough to pay that high then thats there problem, they pay what they think its worth.

Edited by E30stz

8500? are you serious? id be stoked if someone offered me that

the only normal e30s worth that (excluding m3's) would be nice facelift motorsports....pre FL motorsports normally arent that nice to command that money.

advice...take it. NOW. or hook me up with the buyer

yeh well lol

hes pretty keen

have no idea why

im just worried that some one with that type of cash for a car not worth it might be in a gang or some drug dealing thing .... just wanting to hit me up .... who knows

could happen ?

just like .... i got offerd a psp for 40 the other day . full working condition .... stolen ..... most likely..... gang member ... stay away ,,,, hmmmm

some one with that type of cash for a car not worth it might be in a gang or some drug dealing thing

wtf. F*ck you post some sh*t

Not everyone thats got money grows cannabis for a living.

dunno aye

i live in tga

any thing can happen

and it has

and im not posting it ever

........ i would be suspicious of every thing

since were on the topic of this, what could i sell a manual 325i e30 4 door 1986 for ? in reasonable condition. No mags no nothing. standard as would it be a happy 4 ? or pushing it

E30's really arent worth $8500 unless tehy're really showroom condition.. if someones dumb enough to pay that high then thats there problem, they pay what they think its worth.

There is no way you can get a e30 m352 in showroom condition for $8500.

If you know of one for sale let me know. Could get a average one for that money, but not a mint one.

sorry I meant the bulk of E30's ... M325's are a different story.

By showroom condition, I mearly meant that as a figure of speech as it is very rare that you find an E30 in better than just good condition these days.

An mint M325 is worth upwards of $9000 and possibly as high as 15 but the real showroom condition ones (like the one in Coombes Johnston European in Hamilton) are priceless.