Sign in to follow this  
smokey

seats

Guest Andrew

No - they don't - you can easily make up brackets though.

Much easier to get e30 seats.

Did they fail it on backrests being loose - had a fail in my car on that, pulled seat apart and welded cracked bracket. Easy fix. Have a good link on the process, but can't find it - will post if I locate it.

EDIT - see this old thread

Edited by Nic325i

I know of a 325 coupe [roll-over] with a tidy interior,If you are interested. just let me know and I'll hook you up with him

My brother put STI seats in his car, He got custom brackets made up for it and said it only cost about $70 dont know where he went to get it done, all I know is he ripped the sides off my E36 seats to take the seat belt buckles, grr.

Just make sure the actual set itself can actually fit (width wise) and would be able to be moved forward and back with no worrys because I had some E36 seats in my old E30 for a few weeks and found they were a tad too wide for the seat to be brought forwards much, just lucky im not short so didnt need to bring them forwards

Edited by bimmer boy

My brother put STI seats in his car, He got custom brackets made up for it and said it only cost about $70 dont know where he went to get it done, all I know is he ripped the sides off my E36 seats to take the seat belt buckles, grr.

Just make sure the actual set itself can actually fit (width wise) and would be able to be moved forward and back with no worrys because I had some E36 seats in my old E30 for a few weeks and found they were a tad too wide for the seat to be brought forwards much, just lucky im not short so didnt need to bring them forwards

Find out...