Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Relatively Pricey Pre F/l msport

Link

Local car dealer up here in Kerikeri. Told Gus about this one when he was looking last year. Back then they wanted $13,000.

Since then it has been repainted in the same colour - the old paint was fine but for some stone chips so pointless IMO.

Has been cleaned up well and appears very tidy. Ran well on my test drive. Was very wet so got to test out the LSD :D .

Well worth 8 or 9, but not 11.5k

Last week I was in there picking up something for my Dad's Baur and I enquired what the price was now (been for sale for 4 months). I was told around $13k "We're not going to give it away". I told them what I thought it was worth. My guess is that the new price is a reflection of this plus dealer margin.

Just in case anyones thinking about it. Car looks fine based on my cursory inspection, just not well priced - it is at a yard afterall.

Guest Spargo

Haha Jew spec without fogs.

I don't think i'd touch and E30 with that few k's. Based on mileage, its barely done 5K a year. I bet alot of it has been short trips, and based on what Graeme said, its done a bit of sitting around too.

remember you are paying for german quality..

emember you are paying for german quality..

get a honda homo