Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

WTB FL 318i

I've got over the misfortune of the last piece of junk I had so am kind of casually looking for a new car. I'm in no hurry at all but just want maybe some information about FL 318's , Am only really looking at a FL just because it looks nicer.

Wouldnt mind manual or auto.

So yea if anyone knows any decent ones with low-ish KM's and pretty much complete service history , let me know.

Oh and if anyone can be botherd it would be awesome if someone could post up a list of common problems I may experience whilst owning one... going to do it right this time!

Cheers.

Yeah, Sorry buddy, only really interested in a 318i

Spending around 2-3k , seems resonable for a 20 year old entry level car haha

1991 318i auto. no sunroof 4door. nissan boot spoiler.

full service hist. recon steering rack. awesome daily.

gun metal grey, not sure on kms 130-180

1 lady owner. mum's car. The car has been imported from japan.

This car is mint as. Some of the guys have seen it.

she wants about 4g for it. dont have any pic's yet. pm me if your interested.

watch for rust  :D

You know it!

Tim- That car does sound good, just a little too far for me to travel to get it as Dad would want to have a look at it before hand etc and 4k is a little bit more than i wanted to spend at the time being, but post pictures anyway if you can get some, might be able to pursuede dad to go have a look. Thanks any way

post-12-1141177513.jpg

Edited by bimmer boy

get a tidy 318 FL coupe, not 4 door

will hold value a lot better, and is a good start for any future projects. i know will has one, doubt he will part with it though, so keep an eye out, they do pop up. Gf just bought a 325 FL auto very tidy for bugger all so bargains do pop up

i have for sale starting today a 88 318 coupe, very tidy, 148ks, auto a/c momo wheel, c/d sterio blaupunt amp components etc etc, in white with a boot spoiler and ac shnitzer rear cap. the only reason i have to get rid of it is i have brought a new car and dont have the room, ill be sad to see it go. this will be in your price range

post-12-1142027498.jpg