Sign in to follow this  
murks

MMMMMMMMM-Tech 2

I jus got me an m-tech 2 genuine kit for $400 dollars. But if anyone wants to offer me more i may be tempted. Im not to sure if i want to let it go however, i dont know.

*edited by *sic to make it readable, and remove provocation.*

Edited by *sic

make an offer.....people...coz i have a pre face lift...ima have to mod...n i dnt mind!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Sell it and take a course in english. Maybe even a spelling and grammer course.

PM Grant for all your english needs.

Mtech 2 is so 2005

or 1988

is it the full kit or without the rear spoiler I ask .... I ask because someone just bought one for $500 off trademe. Funny that seeing as you said you just bought it for $400 but we'll see. The one .. so many people we're after and about to bid on.

Edited by E30stz

ummmm can you make a mould of the side skirts and thats another sale dude.

ummmm can you make a mould of the side skirts and thats another sale dude.

Got some mtech2 side skirts (fibreglass jobbies) here, will be getting them properly "rebuilt" so they can be mounted correctly to the car! Might make some copies...

Why are you such an ass. Always slagging people and giving them sh*t. I am just about fed up with all your bullshit *Sic. You need to take a course yourself. I'll suggest a course on Politeness.

If you want to carry on being a bitch to people, go and join a chat room where you will find like minded immature retards longing for a mid night encounter with a pimply faced 13 year old gimp.

Or is it that you are not happy with your own life and you have to make everyone else feel as sh*t as you, and bring them down to a lower level than you, so you can feel like you have a higher status in this would?????

Grow up and stop bagging the piss out of people.

I would like to see you loose your mod rights and be knocked back a few pegs. Hell, blocking you all together would be better for everyone.

Why are you such an ass. Always slagging people and giving them sh*t. I am just about fed up with all your bullshit *Sic. You need to take a course yourself. I'll suggest a course on Politeness.

If you want to carry on being a bitch to people, go and join a chat room where you will find like minded immature retards longing for a mid night encounter with a pimply faced 13 year old gimp.

Or is it that you are not happy with your own life and you have to make everyone else feel as sh*t as you, and bring them down to a lower level than you, so you can feel like you have a higher status in this would?????

Grow up and stop bagging the piss out of people.

I would like to see you loose your mod rights and be knocked back a few pegs. Hell, blocking you all together would be better for everyone.

shh noobie.

could you read th spam he wrote before?.. no cause i edited it so you could actually read it, like the majority of this dudes posts.

they look like :bounce: hei i gt a mtec kit :bounce: just wntin to c peple hate :bounce: :bounce: ofrs tho 4 u who dnt :bounce: hate. i knwo u do so come on hate awy :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

you want this forum to look like that?...

/shh noobie

If you have to edit a post to make it readable then so be it. Just drop the giving them sh*t routine.

Take a sip from the hard stream.

A complete lack of english skills and non-existant grammer is not tollerated here on bimmersport.

so i will edit when it is needed.

I will take the piss out of those who need it. Its what i do, and its what im here for. God works in mysterious ways.

Seriously...English isnt that difficult to master.

NCEA Level 1 English will soon be a requirement on this forum.

Edited by E30stz