Sign in to follow this  
BM WORLD

E36 94 318Ti parts for sale 5 spd manual etc

a 94 318Ti red hatchback , 5spd manual gear box etc , cloth seats , tidy inside , nz new , smashed front left , ripped inner gaurd away from chasis , bumper still ok , no head lights , bonnet and gaurd stuffed , all other parts there .

nice twincam engine as well , done 140000km nz new car .

reg on hold still .

email retrah1@wave.co.nz or call A/H 021433600 or 2997389 .

email retrah1@wave.co.nz or call A/H 021433600 or 2997389 .

post-11-1141634633.jpg

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

Easy E30 5 lug conversion right here.

yes thats right folks , you can use the rear arms and i think the front struts to convert your e30 to 5stud hubs so you can get more wheels choices.

dash etc . 5spd box

post-11-1141635947.jpg

For the life of me I can't remember his name, but a chap on here brought a 318iS with a poked motor, and is currently looking for a motor and 5 speed box.

Do a search for it, as i'm off home now. I'm sure he will snap it up if you are wrecking it.

Edit: That's one gansta bunch of key..... cost about 10 HP :lol:

Edited by 318is

For the life of me I can't remember his name, but a chap on here brought a 318iS with a poked motor, and is currently looking for a motor and 5 speed box.

Do a search for it, as i'm off home now. I'm sure he will snap it up if you are wrecking it.

grinding low beamer wants a 318 engine

thanks for that . ithink he has contacted me already .

yes that the keys the car came with . i std key with light and 2 master keys and 2 alarm remotes

How much would you be after for the parts required to do a 5-lug swap for an E30?

Hi, do you have the left grill available? Would it fit a e36 318is? Do you have the front bmw emblem on the bonnet and same question would it fit my 318is? Keen on purchasing both.

Regards

Sven

How much would you be after for the parts required to do a 5-lug swap for an E30?

$450 the set .

cheers brent

Hi, do you have the left grill available? Would it fit a e36 318is? Do you have the front bmw emblem on the bonnet and same question would it fit my 318is? Keen on purchasing both.

Regards

Sven

i have grills and badges yes they will fit .

021433600ah .thanks brent

Hi Brent sorry for mucking you around a bit with that engine.

We cranked that IS over today and its very good.

We had a closer look at the car and decided to keep it for spares, Im just gona flick off the interior coz I already hav leather.

Thanks anyway!! :thumb:

Edited by grinding low bimmer

Hi Brent sorry for mucking you around a bit with that engine.

We cranked that IS over today and its very good.

We had a closer look at the car and decided to keep it for spares, Im just gona flick off the interior coz I already hav leather.

Thanks anyway!! :thumb:

no worries . got the blue 91 320i in today . had bust the ign lock . but also runs ok.

and do a bit of panel smashing so i could put a front wheel on and turn it .

also picking up a Z3 on monday . might need your old sump from your old engine for the Z3 .

cheers brent.

will give you $600 cash now for interior .and maybe aftter some other bits

also picking up a Z3 on monday . might need your old sump from your old engine for the Z3 .

cheers brent.

Yeah I had to do the same thing. (just a bit off panel beating hehe) It had flat tyres but they just came off the rims. tyres are 95%

How much are you gona sell your rims of the Ti?

The sump is craked on this motor, so unfortunately its no good and I have to use my one.

the crak is only 2cm long and about 2mm wide so im just gona get it welded maybe,

Im just gona chuck the interior on trade me and see what hapens because the seats are way too mint to sell for 600

(im not asking much more but not for 600)

also picking up a Z3 on monday  . might need your old sump from your old engine for the Z3 .

cheers  brent.

Yeah I had to do the same thing. (just a bit off panel beating hehe) It had flat tyres but they just came off the rims. tyres are 95%

How much are you gona sell your rims of the Ti?

The sump is craked on this motor, so unfortunately its no good and I have to use my one.

the crak is only 2cm long and about 2mm wide so im just gona get it welded maybe,

Im just gona chuck the interior on trade me and see what hapens because the seats are way too mint to sell for 600

(im not asking much more but not for 600)

call me regaurding e36 Ti wheels .