Sign in to follow this  
Gweedo

My 1994 325i

hey buddy, firstly welcome to bimmersport, nice car you got there, mags look pretty good on that paint job. If I were to make any changes, I'd look at getting some of the smoked angel eyes + indicator (single unit) and swapping them over as would look much better than those crystal indicators and would still keep that aftermarket look to it whilst adding that classic angel eye touch.

I'm not so sure about sticking a kit on it but I'd at least go through and colour code the bumpers skirts.

edit - front kit would look badass on it :). Hope it doesnt have altezza style rear lights, if it does I'd suggest going for a set of smoked clear rear tail lights.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by E30stz

Thanks Andy.

I agree about the angel eye headlights... that's the next thing in store for it. I've only had it four days so haven't done anything yet apart from fitting a 5 star Mongoose alarm with automatic start and a Dynatron GSM pager. The rear lights are standard looking but the top lens is white/clear instead of orange. It's also got an AC Schnitzer rear bumper.

Nice car,keep it that way ;)

E for speeling :wacko:

Edited by DirtySix