Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

HQ alloy strut bar for e30

HI QUALITY <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>RG RACING ALLOY STRUT BRACES FOR, 316,318,320,323,325I,M3 ETC</span>

PIX WILL BE UP NEXT WEEK OF THE FINAL DESIGN SORRY FOR THE DELAY GUYS, BUT THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD :mosh:

Hi guys im getting quotes made up on 5x light weight alloy copys of my strut brace. they will be very strong and made by a pro alloy welder. he makes race car chassis so he is on the ball ;) These premium quality strut braces decrease chassis flex and therefore improve handling, and also look awesome :mosh: . provided the quote comes back at a good price they will be ready within 2weeks. This is a quick pic similar to what they will look like

Cheers

post-11-1141680364.jpg

Edited by drifty325i

Guest Andrew

doubt it will fit all those cars - manifold differences, TB bracket differences mean strut braces don't clear in some cars.

all piping will be running near the firewall and ive tested mine on most of theses cars apart from the 316 and 323 and all seemed to fit fine

will know very soon dude, ill keep you posted

will know very soon dude, ill keep you posted

any chance they will be less than $200

doubt very much they will be that low in price :( im not interested in making money off these braces as im just trying to recover my costs

my alloy welder is making up a demo version of the strut brace :mosh: .

i will post up prices and detailed pics of the unit next week, sorry its taking a

while but good things take time ^_^

pix will be up next week, sorry for the delay. ive seen the beginings of the strut brace and it looks mint

talked to welder yesterday, still aint finished yet but ive seen the start. and it really looks mint, they will be polished alloy :mosh: and even stronger than mine. ive got him to x brace the rails as well ;) hopefully will be under $300 and will be show quality finish. not a cheap looking brace! also the design has been looked over and tweeked by a tech from the NZ Toyota race team :D

I'm looking into it, but I believe I've found a supplier overseas that would be willing to import a few should we want a group buy. I'm in the process of organising some samples to be sent over and will post up some pics and hopefully some prices once they arrive and we sort out numbers.

Cheers

Andy

I'm looking into it, but I believe I've found a supplier overseas that would be willing to import a few should we want a group buy. I'm in the process of organising some samples to be sent over and will post up some pics and hopefully some prices once they arrive and we sort out numbers.

Cheers

Andy

i might be keen need to know prices and must have a pic thanks dude

Cheers

Andy

Im down for a sample ^_^