Sign in to follow this  
danutt

headers?

headers for my 318i can be done for around 550 for the same muni (money) is there sumthing (something) i can do thatl (that'll) give more power than headers have to offer???

also how much do headers do?

E: sp

Edited by Carl

There's no guarantee that headers alone will give a performance gain. Rethink the entire exhaust system if the rest of it isn't already sorted out.

yea thats good but hay wats the motor dun?wat bout labour costs?

gearbox?etc

lot more than 600 odd dollars

what bout those safc things do they fit bimmer ?do they make a difference?

yeah carl i'm taking the cat out and maybe getting headers, would that make a difference??maybe there's something else i could do for about the same money with the same or better power boost or something??

E: Learn to write properly

Edited by Carl

read up on exhausts, there has been many a convo on here regarding most types and gains etc.

search is your friend.

yea carl im takin tha cat out and maybe getting headers would that make a difference??maybe theres sumthin else i could do for bout the same money with the same or better power boost or sumthing??

As Damian said, use the search function or history function and looking through all the threads on performance and exhaust.

Adding headers should be beneficial if the entire exhaust is freed up and the intake allowed to breath.

Removing the cat will be beneficial.

E: In all honesty though is it worh it? You're only looking at % gains, which, when dealing with a 318/320 isn't very much.

Edited by Carl