Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Does anyone know this car?

if they do, can you email me and let me know what you know about it...thinking about getting it, but it is in Wellington

Cheers

post-2-1142040172.jpg

dont know it but i am sure the E30 boys would go have a look at it for you...

blackinesse word

If anyone is planning on taking a look then I wouldnt mind coming along for the ride. Anything to advance my e30 education :D

i have tentatively bought it....there seems to be something dodge, so i may head down next weekend and drive back up. but am more than prepared to walk away if needs be.

i have tentatively bought it....there seems to be something dodge, so i may head down next weekend and drive back up. but am more than prepared to walk away if needs be.

Whats the problem with it ?

If its something basic/obvious I may be able to take a look on Wednesday evening, but honestly if its something technical you may be better off with someone else.

Let me know what it is and Ill let you know how comfortable I am about having a look !

cheers martyn.....dodgy from the point of view that it has been on trademe many times before, and ive been told it was de reg'd at some point and 'only good for a track car' will try VIR it and see how i go. also the paint has to be pretty mint, as im giving up a repaint if i do go ahead and get it. still waiting to hear back from the seller....

I can look at paint :D

Let me know what the VIR turns up, if nothing let me know with a PM. I may have some alternative routes of investigation ;)

Porirua.

Ah the plot thickens. Will wait till the week to hear from him. But if it all goes to plan....i can start :D

No go...been crashed/flooded etc. bugger

the search continues

motorsport NZ were concidering creating a class for e30s.. not sure what happened with it but if they get it going this would be a great base car to start from, i know if they do start it my car will be one of the first entered!!

motorsport NZ were concidering creating a class for e30s.. not sure what happened with it but if they get it going this would be a great base car to start from, i know if they do start it my car will be one of the first entered!!

318iS? will not be eligible...check out the rules (they round here somewhere)

still can't use that. m40 or m20 only

have you read the rules? you cant use that engine

and if I am reading the rules correctly, nor can you race a m20 pre-motronic either..??

Can't see the reasoning behind not being able to race the M10, I had started preparing one and had spares etc but now I am no longer interested as both my supposed race cars don't comply engine-wise... :thumbsdown:

Edited by topless

you still cant. All the E30's must be exaclty the same spec aside from safety features. Ie. Your only allowed facelift E30 318's .. with factory spec.. not a E30 pre-fl with a 318 M40 engine in it.

Edited by E30stz

Guest Andrew

and if I am reading the rules correctly, nor can you race a m20 pre-motronic either..??

Can't see the reasoning behind not being able to race the M10, I had started preparing one and had spares etc but now I am no longer interested as both my supposed race cars don't comply engine-wise... :thumbsdown:

You can race L-Jet 320s

i.e - shitloads of timing advance - badass