Sign in to follow this  
icy

FS: BMW 318ti

Hi guys, I am new to this forum, anyway i have got a BMW 318ti for same, its black, comes with sunroof, auto transmission, fabric seats in mint condition, infact the interior in this car are mint throughout. oh ya and its just under 70K on the clock with certified speedo check sticker on the front wind screen.

This car is purchased by a friend of mine in Jan 22th from a car dealer at Pacific Cars located in Wairau Park, and was then changed under his fathers name, and was sold to me as he had to go back to oversea.

I have no idea how much i should be selling this car as i wanted to sell it for $9000 but was told by friends that i am selling it too cheap, if you guys can give me some suggestions about the ideal price and where about i can advertise this car it would be greatly appreciated. =)

(excuse my English as i am not a native English speaker)

depending on the year, extras and how potent the look of the car is I doubt you'll get $9,000. That is more closer to a dealer price more than anything.

The 318ti's are as sought after as they once we're many years ago, I'd suggest dropping your price by 2000.

We cant make an accurate assumption without pictures though.

Id have to disagree with E30stz on this one

with less than 70K on the clock this car is worth MORE than 9K (depending on what year)

there was a red one on trade me that went for 11K with about the same Kms on the clock

people are pushing the prices of BMWs down... WHY?????

lets not forget that these are german, quality and stylish cars were talking about here...

not some jap sh*t

My m8 baught a 93 Honda Civic SOHC non v-tec, manual 140kms on the clock for 5500....

wat sort of BMW can you get for that price?!

I am still trying to figure out how to post a pic here @@

This car was purchased at a car yield for $11999 at end of Jan 2006, so i thought $9000

sounds fairly cheap ? My mate has the same comment about my price being cheap too, but i thought you guys should know better about the market price for my car ,its always good to know that your car is worth more than you thought ^^

Anyway i will ask my mate about how to host a picture up for you guys to have a look, I will be interested in maybe swapping car with cash if any of you got something i might be interested, looking for a manual car with sporty character =)

Edited by icy

people are pushing the prices of BMWs down... WHY?????

lets not forget that these are german, quality and stylish cars were talking about here...

not some jap sh*t

LOL! man thats some weak sh*t.

i got you pegged, I bet you have a BMW jacket BMW keyring and BMW lighter along with other non car gear but BMW branded.. and you go out to the local pub / supermarket / carpark / elderly resthome, park out front and go inside and make sure all your prestige is diplayed for all those around to see and *admire*...

9sounds ok

I have a 96 318IM Manual with leather seats and jamex springs and monroe shocks, midnight express tints... etc

its a buyers market, its worth what someone will pay for it.

saying that, hondas are always in demand enter honda joke here.. it seems bmws tend to be sought after for 16-20yr olds to buy and sack out with cromies and mirrors bro, put a sub in it so loud the boot pops off, but when your out on ganster missions you gots ta take the springs out....kinda people.

except the normal car lovers on here who seem to do things tastefully (and lord i approve!) and the stunners seem to leave quick smart when the bling factor is shunned...

/ramble off.

LOL! man thats some weak sh*t.

i got you pegged, I bet you have a BMW jacket BMW keyring and BMW lighter along with other non car gear but BMW branded.. and you go out to the local pub / supermarket / carpark / elderly resthome, park out front and go inside and make sure all your prestige is diplayed for all those around to see and *admire*...

I think he is just stating that BMW has its repution, compare to other branded cars, which is true.

I have a 96 318IM Manual with leather seats and jamex springs and monroe shocks, midnight express tints... etc

318 Manual, thats rare i guess? how did it drive like ? i would love to have a manual BMW

all a load of sh*t here other than damo, no im not kissing up hard.

f*ck, theres nothin worse than the "jap crap" people. Hondas rule, f**k id dig a type r teg, they phone my car on manfeild. id also dig a Eb civic with a turbo city transplant, theres one that rocks round here, always admired it, such a sleeper.

pity theres just as much homos that "do up" hondas, as the ones that "do up" bmws.

bmw rice = cutties and chromes, dumb arses just havnt worked it out yet

theres some good sh*t in that post. but prolly not.

My boss's wife just traded her 318ti on a Toyota Echo, they gave her 4k.

so add on bout 3 or so, to make some $$ out of it, so on a yard bout 6-7k retail.

so add on bout 3 or so, to make some $$ out of it, so on a yard bout 6-7k retail.

so you mean 6-7K for the echo and add 4 K for my car ?

just updated my pictures guys.

Guest Andrew

private sale you might get 9k -

I wouldn't pay more than 4 for it as a car dealer - we get them from japan for that.

Sparkle: what do you think the writeback would of been on a deal like that hah - ALL of it.

I think he came here with the idea people on bimmersport actually had the money to buy these cars. We're actually all poor from throwing the $$ into the E30 pit.

huh???

upupupupupupupu????

Bumping his car to the top of the For Sale section so it also appears in the latest post section on the homepage.

Theoretically this is supposed to attract more people to veiw the page, and since it is a wider audience, then potentially there could be a buyer amongst that audience.

Simply - upupupupup

I've seen the upupupupup business on other forums...perhaps it hasn't caught on here...

IMO, the "e30 pit" is the best pit to be thrown in, like a pit filled with beautiful women with great cooking and backrub skills.

Bumping his car to the top of the For Sale section so it also appears in the latest post section on the homepage.

Theoretically this is supposed to attract more people to veiw the page, and since it is a wider audience, then potentially there could be a buyer amongst that audience.

Simply - upupupupup

aaah i see

cheers