Sign in to follow this  
ThreeOneEight

F/S 1988 318i/2 Manual FL

Hey guys, selling my pride and joy: Fraulein Claudia, a 1988 318i two door saloon.

Details as follows:

AlpinWeis

5 speed Manual

No power steering

NZ new, sold at Shellys.

Sunroof

Foglights

Bottlecap alloys, decent tyres (firestone of some description I think)

Small black lip spoiler (factory)

147,000km

Really well looked after, good interior with only minor rip in driver seat, tiny dash crack and missing glovebox lock (mechanism works fine) letting it down. Even has a 1980s first aid kit. Also comes with all owners manuals and a Haynes Workshop manual. Untouched tools in factory toolkit.

Only selling due to a lifestyle change. Don't ask :P

As original as they come, and being a two door manual with no powersteering, probably as desirable as an E30 318i gets!

PM me for any more details, can also take pics of specifics.

Cheers,

Will

post-11-1143597630.jpg

Edited by ThreeOneEight

I Might Be Interested In Buying It (And NOT Ripping It Apart For A Racecar Project)

PM Me Details If You Want.

How Much Are You Looking For?

I am racking up the ks on the 535 and doing 80 ks a day i could do with something a little more economical...

can I get a few details -

1) rust ?

2) any idea what ratio the diff is

3) full service history? what work have you done to it in the time your've owned it

4) dics or drum brakes in the rear?

5) pics of the interior.. not dash side but seats and rear please. (covers up if poss)

Edited by E30stz

1) rust ?

3) full service history? what work have you done to it in the time your've owned it

5) pics of the interior.. not dash side but seats and rear please. (covers up if poss)

Its pretty mint, but doesnt have powersteering

1) rust ?

Its pretty mint, but doesnt have powersteering
concur.

nice car......

andy - buy it this week and we'll get it to hamilton for you next saturday as we are rockin up to pick up another car ^_^

There's a bit of Service history in the glovebox... not full though. Service book is still there and filled out, camblet done at 80k from memory. I havn't done anything major to it since my ownership, oil changes etc done myself.

Rust, a little bit in the sunroof frame, very minor and surface only. also a tiny bit in one of the rainwater channels above drivers side rear window, also minor and surface. Paint is really excellent for the age of the car.

I believe it has discs on the rear

Diff ratio, no idea, but 3000rpm at 100km/h in 5th gear, if that means anything to you...

Interior pics to follow... Seats are all perfect bar the base of the drivers, which is frayed, rear seats rarely used in accordance with my hatred of small children.

Edited by ThreeOneEight