Sign in to follow this  
ThreeOneEight

F/S 1988 318i/2 Manual FL

Has anyone on here ever done a manual to auto conversion? If so, why?!

yeah, heaps of us

because autos are teh gay...seriously.

Guest Andrew

yeah, heaps of us

because autos are teh gay...seriously.

seconded -

I agree, I wrote 'manual to auto' conversion... as in changing a manual gearbox to an automatic one...

Torque convertors are the work of the devil.

Cheers, me and sparkle were stressing over what to write in reply at 1am last night... That was the best I could come up with at exam time. Bloody brain, so stressed etc...

That was the best I could come up with at exam time. Bloody brain, so stressed etc...

I feel your pain. I got one on saturday, one on wednesday and one on thursday. no way ready for the m and im procrastinating in the library on bimmersport. :banghead:

I have just completed and delivered 3000 words on Race Relations in Fiji, and now have to write 3000 words on regional bias in New Zealand media reporting, due at 5pm tomorrow! Then, a 3 hour exam on Muldoon and Lange on Tuesday. Can't wait to drink myself stupid afterwards.

Procrastination is an evil little vice. I've locked myself in my bedroom, but still can't escape the internet on my laptop!

(Q)  Hey bro, would u b keen to swap for my listing at all? Cheerz.  posted by: b-dizzle (13 )  10:39 pm, Wed 7 Jun

(A)  With as little offence intended as is possible; it's like choosing between a night with a gracefully aging Claudia Schiffer, in a flowing white dress, or a pregnant Britney Spears, in a fried chicken-stained tube top, who is wearing a little much of K-Fed's 'Bling Bling'. 12:07 pm, Thu 8 Jun

LOL!

That's right, Fraulein Claudia is off to live in Auckland, with her new owner, Gareth. Looking forward to seeing pics of her makeover!

Thankyou Sparkle for Claudia's character reference.

Guest Andrew

SOLD! On it's way to Auckland, to join the E30 series! The new owner has said he will send build pics so with his permission I will post them up!

Cool - good to see.

Is a perfect car.

Yes. Suggestions for my new car please. The key word is 'idiosyncractic'!

Or idiosyncratic even ;)

Has to be Italian then doesnt it, circa 1970's !!

Edited by martyyn