Sign in to follow this  
320SHKBTE

New eyes

dammm look awesome!!!! would be sweet with black sides?

I think it looks cool. Re last post - what is against the law with this DNZ - would be interested to know

i hope u remember how they went in cause they be coming out when mr plod see's em.. sucks huh

I think it looks cool. Re last post - what is against the law with this DNZ - would be interested to know

you may not have coloured lights at the front of the car.

Or rather, especially not red or blue, as these are police colours.

Basically same law that tells you that you cant have ricer blue fake xenons.

Plus its rice.

yea got pulled over yesterday..lol, they let me off, didnt even check my lisence, the cop said for me to put them on a switch so when you see a cop to turn em off, funny huh!! he also said you can have neons (i thought they were banned) as long as you cant see the bulb... plus once the full lights are on they kinda fade out... :P

yea got pulled over yesterday..lol, they let me off, didnt even check my lisence, the cop said for me to put them on a switch so when you see a cop to turn em off, funny huh!! he also said you can have neons (i thought they were banned) as long as you cant see the bulb... plus once the full lights are on they kinda fade out... :P

hahah f*cken rice cop ftw

Hmmmm not the look i'd go for, you say they are off trademe, do you remember the sellers name? I am getting some for the e dirty and i dont want blue ones ;) Are these angel eyes a substitute for the hole light unit or just the L.E.D Circles?

Hmmmm not the look i'd go for, you say they are off trademe, do you remember the sellers name? I am getting some for the e dirty and i dont want blue ones ;) Are these angel eyes a substitute for the hole light unit or just the L.E.D Circles?

these are fluro ones, you put them in your old lights, cant remember his name, i'll try get it for ya, he dosent have white ones for another month i think..

Little fogged up on the driver side light?

i want to get the white ones for me e36

how much does it cost to install? is it diy or pro install?

and wat globes do the fog lights use cause mine are yellow also and want white to match my angel eyes and headlights?

regards

i want to get the white ones for me e36

how much does it cost to install? is it diy or pro install?

and wat globes do the fog lights use cause mine are yellow also and want white to match my angel eyes and headlights?

regards

$150 for the kit, DIY install, less than a hour, and look for some cyrstal fog lights, theres some on trademe.... dunno where to get them in melbourne!