Sign in to follow this  
Bimmermad

FOR SALE

yeah I was more saying the colour doesnt look the stock original colour. I realise its been repainted. Not sure whether its hennarot or the other colour.. ahh .. cant think of the name.

The reason I said have you been seeing the car for a year... is hte previous owner had been selling it a year ago for a fair few months and just thoguht he gave up and kept it.

Just for reference how many km's has the engine / shell done.

Edited by E30stz

yeah I was more saying the colour doesnt look the stock original colour. I realise its been repainted. Not sure whether its hennarot or the other colour.. ahh .. cant think of the name.

The reason I said have you been seeing the car for a year... is hte previous owner had been selling it a year ago for a fair few months and just thoguht he gave up and kept it.

Just for reference how many km's has the engine / shell done.

Thanks for your comment. Engine and shell have done 280,000+.The engine has been reconditioned though and the shell looks like its only done bout 20,000ks as it has been striped back and redone. As for the name for the colour im not too sure. Mite findout for you to clear up your question about the colour.

Just found a website with pictures are colours of bmw cars hope this clears up your questionhttp://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&q=1976+bmw+colours&meta=

Edited by Bimmermad

hot, hope you get the money you're after man

probably mentioned but is it a 4 or a 6?

mechanical injection?

great cars, def my favourite 3 series, awesome cars..

to note - most guys on here wouldn't flinch at spending $7k plus on an e30 "m325" which are often fairly substandard condition, and, essentially nothing really special by any means. an e21 IMO speaks volumes over most e30s in syle, rariy, and general collectability. they are of course "the first 3 series" awesome styling cues etc.

would love a 320/4 or a 323i in mint cond someday

hot, hope you get the money you're after man

probably mentioned but is it a 4 or a 6?

mechanical injection?

great cars, def my favourite 3 series, awesome cars..

to note - most guys on here wouldn't flinch at spending $7k plus on an e30 "m325" which are often fairly substandard condition, and, essentially nothing really special by any means. an e21 IMO speaks volumes over most e30s in syle, rariy, and general collectability. they are of course "the first 3 series" awesome styling cues etc.

would love a 320/4 or a 323i in mint cond someday

Good to hear as this is my favourite 3 series as well. JUst some facts to answer your question Its and inline 4,stock would be 125hp and just found out that the 320i first came out to the world in 1976 and in europe 1977. And it is jetronic fuel injected.

thanks mate for comment and questions

very very nice. Makes me want to own another E21. Ive owned a E21 and an E30, I like the E21s more. Especially in looks. A lot more interesting now that its a 320/4. The 320i four cylinder goes a lot better than the E21 320i 6 cylinder (I had one)

I definatly think that is a good starting point for a price on a mint one such as this. It's hard to find one without rust.

very very nice. Makes me want to own another E21. Ive owned a E21 and an E30, I like the E21s more. Especially in looks. A lot more interesting now that its a 320/4. The 320i four cylinder goes a lot better than the E21 320i 6 cylinder (I had one)

I definatly think that is a good starting point for a price on a mint one such as this. It's hard to find one without rust.

THank you very much for your comment, this one has no rust wht so eva and just out of interest what year was your e21?

my mate and his dad built this car up a couple of years ago. its a really nice car, body is flawless. the dash still dodgy?

Yeh mate that would be right as it was rebuilt in Rotorua,the dash has a crack on top common in most bmws but has a black mat over it which looks mint.If possible it would be good to get some more information from your mate about what they did, and how long ago it was exactly, cheers mate

Almost bought a Kashmir Gold 1979 E21 323i back in my youth... Great fun car, shame about the rust holes, yours is a rarity without tinworm!

Sure is and will still be years to come

Thanks for that, is that original colour name or what you think the colour could be?

Yeah I 'd say it is Inka orange cant think of any others it could be, Thats the original colour name (if it was repainted using original BMW colours).

Yeah I 'd say it is Inka orange cant think of any others it could be, Thats the original colour name (if it was repainted using original BMW colours).

CHeers

Before you sell it, I insist that you spin it on the roundabout outside Uni on Kelburn Parade.

that round about is gold - so much fun