Sign in to follow this  
Bimmermad

FOR SALE

I have a mint condition 1976 320i coupe reconditioned inside and out and is fuel injected. It has a new classic original orange paint job and 17 inch deepdish bmw wheels.Also kitted with a momo gear knob steering wheel and handbreak. Sounds:Newish 4 vdo speakers and an extremely good mp3 pioneer headunit. A 5 star alarm. No rust what so ever a very relucant sale as this is the best car i have owned, and im abit ashamed to sale it to pay for uni fees. Photos are coming but can email them. This is a very good classic car and deserves a good home to a enthusist. $7000 ono you wont find this car in better condition anywhere in NZ. Photos show it all.

Thanks to 325grant photos are now posted below

Edited by Bimmermad

Welcome to the site. Notes on windscreens really do work! I just realised that I wrote on the back of my new credit card letter...I hope the details weren't on it!

Welcome to the site. Notes on windscreens really do work! I just realised that I wrote on the back of my new credit card letter...I hope the details weren't on it!

Sure do cheers

Are the seats original? They look a bit new in style and size for the car... Out of something else?

No the seats arn't original,i think there are out of an impreza very comfy and the colour matchs the rest of the interior

7k?

good luck

Thats your opinion,by valuers its worth slighty mre and will increase slowly if looked after well as its a classic,(first year 320i ever came out).This is not some boy racer car tht is going to devalue year after year

nice car! duno bout 7k tho..cant hurt trying i guess :D

Its valued at more but im open to sensible offers as it would be great to sell the car to enthuist that will look after it as it is a great car to drive.

valued by who? as a classic, its not 100% original so i wouldn't go that route.

im not trying to knock your sale, i just find it interesting...when most e30s struggle to get that, you're asking serious money for a 1976 car, that is not particularly rare or collectable (although possibly rare in the condition). would be interested to see who valued it.

also, you may wish to mention if it is auto/5spd and any options it has

Edited by Gus

valued by who? as a classic, its not 100% original so i wouldn't go that route.

im not trying to knock your sale, i just find it interesting...when most e30s struggle to get that, you're asking serious money for a 1976 car, that is not particularly rare or collectable (although possibly rare in the condition). would be interested to see who valued it.

also, you may wish to mention if it is auto/5spd and any options it has

Thanks for your comment,first of all what do you think a classic is?An e30 is not a classic.Yes its true the seats are not orginal. From my knowledge 1976 320i is not a collectable but most of 320i started mass producing in 1977,and it is a 4 speed . If you would like me to get a certificate of valuation i would be more than welcome to over the next week.

Do value your comment, so if you have more questions happy to answer them.

Hey nice car dude... but I would like to see an evaluation of $7k...

I mean if it had been restored to original condition one may understand, but with a lot of aftermarket/un-original gear (seats, sounds etc..) it's just a 1976 car... = high mileage and potential for a lot of cash needing to be spent on it

Hey nice car dude... but I would like to see an evaluation of $7k...

I mean if it had been restored to original condition one may understand, but with a lot of aftermarket/un-original gear (seats, sounds etc..) it's just a 1976 car... = high mileage and potential for a lot of cash needing to be spent on it

Thanks for your comment, The headunit is not orginal,but the vdo speakers do go with the vdo speedo and analog which is orginal in the car.The seats blend in nicely with the inteior they are nuthing fancy just comfortable and in good condition. And your right high milage.But not so with the cash spending as it had the rocket shaft replaced,brand new rear axle bushings and some other parts, apart from that you would just b spending the same on any other car.

by the way nice e28 you have

Edited by Bimmermad

yeah no Gus is right, an enthusiast generally is interested in a 100% stock car thats been kept in excellent condition. Your car I'm not particularly sure about hte colour being original or different, the wheels and the interior bits for that matter. It seems most people these days want stock so they can modify to there own tastes if they choose too.

Sure it may seem like its valued at 7k but correct me if im wrong but your've been selling it for over a year now. I'm not disputing the fact I'm sure your've put hte time, money and effort into this car, but unfortunately being able to make that back with the old BMW's is near needle and haystack material.

Sorry if this seems harsh but it seems cars of that age now arent practical enough for everyday drivers anymore, not having the basic necessitys most people would deem acceptable these days eg. air conditioning, electric windows, power steering.

Good luck with your sale.

Edited by E30stz

yeah no Gus is right, an enthusiast generally is interested in a 100% stock car thats been kept in excellent condition. Your car I'm not particularly sure about hte colour being original or different, the wheels and the interior bits for that matter. It seems most people these days want stock so they can modify to there own tastes if they choose too.

Sure it may seem like its valued at 7k but correct me if im wrong but your've been selling it for over a year now. I'm not disputing the fact I'm sure your've put hte time, money and effort into this car, but unfortunately being able to make that back with the old BMW's is near needle and haystack material.

Sorry if this seems harsh but it seems cars of that age now arent practical enough for everyday drivers anymore, not having the basic necessitys most people would deem acceptable these days eg. air conditioning, electric windows, power steering.

Good luck with your sale.

Thanks for your comment, this car is in very very good condition.The seats,momo gear,wheels and stereo are not stock standard more for comfort purposes. The colour is orginal but newish paint job obviously you havent seen many pre 1980 bmws. As for me trying to sell it for a year,abit wrong there mate.I have actually tried to sell it for 2 days now as a member put a note on my window talking about this web site.I brought it off someone last year. Not too sure bout "unfortunately being able to make that back with the old BMW's is near needle and haystack material" as you didnt seem to think the colour was orginal which makes me think about how much you know about older bmw. And i drive my 76 everyday and enjoy driving it. 7k mite seem abit high and most ppl know cars dont normally sell for their valuated price but im happy to take any sensible offers into mind.