Sign in to follow this  
balancerider

Wellington SMART repairer / bodyshop ?

Any suggestions? Some idiot in a red car has taken quite a bit of paint off my front bumper - would like to avoid claiming insurance if possible.

IMG_3211.jpeg

Edited by balancerider

For the follow-up: Elite Detailing on Hania St sorted a quick, high quality and reasonably priced job (pic attached). Would recommend.

IMG_3270.jpeg

Edited by balancerider
  • Like 2

Sorry, I missed your original post @balancerider.  I recently had a minor insurace repair on the rear right corner of our e46 (a love tap from behind when my wife was turning left on her way home).  Broken lens and minor scuffing.  Airflowe on the Hutt Road were excellent, I paid for some additional work and was impressed with the standard of finish, reasonable price too.  They're a BMW approved repairer also.

Edited by Olaf
punctuation
  • Like 1

thanks @Olaf - I suspect that Elite have got someone in to do it, which may have been Airflowe (as that was who they suggested if I wanted to take full respray of front bumper option). Good to have choices though!

• Like 1

airflowe did the paint work on my fortuner to match the arb bull bar to the body colour .I cant tell

but... you just did! ?