Sign in to follow this  
Yersain842

BMW E90 325i LCI Motorsport (extra low kms)

Stunning space grey BMW E90 in excellent condition. Best on the market.

It has EXTRA LOW mileage. I am the first owner and bought this vehicle in February 2020 with the only 20970kms on a clock and very rare grade 4.5 which is excellent condition for a used car (attached the auction sheet ). Drove only around 5k kms, but have done lots of car detailing over lockdowns. So the car is immaculate inside, outside and mechanically sound.

Very reluctant sale. My family is growing, so I need something with a bigger boot. If you are looking for a very reliable BMW E90 for daily driving look no further.

Additional features

Facelift LCI model with full M-sport package (18 inch alloys, suspension, steering wheel, body kit)

Ceramic paint protection coating (Lifetime warranty. No fades. No spots. No scratches. Easy to wash)

Headlight protection

Fullscreen reversing camera (spent 1k to install original kit)

Later model black grille (have the original one)

LED black side markers (have the original one)

Aftermarket sport exhaust to hear the real voice of straight 6 (have the original one)

Rear carbon fiber leap spoiler (didn’t install it yet, might come with the car)

Factory Xenon lights

Bluetooth

2 keys

This vehicle has a straight-six 3.0 litre engine (N53). NO turbo. If you've done some research you should know that the N53B30 engine is the most reliable in the N series (whereas 2.0 and 2.5 litre engines have too many specific problems, which will cost you an arm and a leg).

I've had it regularly serviced (only preventative maintenance) and it does not need oil top-ups between services, so no worries about valve seals. Always used premium fuel and original fluids. Can provide all invoices and receipts. Comes with all the service history from Auckland City BMW. Happy to do fresh service from the dealer before selling it.

Drop me a message (+64 22 1969099). if you're seriously interested. Happy to discuss its history and everything I've done with it with an interested buyer. The car might go with personalized plates for an extra cost.

IMG_9294.jpg

IMG_9300.jpg

IMG_9305.jpg

IMG_9306.jpg

IMG_9309.jpg

IMG_9310.jpg

IMG_9316.jpg

IMG_9322.jpg

IMG_9326.jpg

unnamed.jpg

• Like 1

Can you put a price up as per forum rules please.

2 hours ago, Yersain842 said:

Sorry about that. Price is $19995 or near offer

wew

Well done with the sale! I have a pre lci version of this same vehicle and the lci model looks quite nice with added benefits. Sure the new owner will enjoy it and keep it in pristine condition.