Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

Congratulations

Guest Andrew

dude...can i have your drivers side headlights?

anything else worth vulturing?

:D

I so already shotgunned all the headlights

dude...can i have your drivers side headlights?

anything else worth vulturing?

:D

You are a legend!!

Cheers

Grant

lol pussies not asking for gear,

go gus, go!

sucks dude

might have an mtech 1 for sale soon if that helps ya. will be pretty cheap but will not have LSD and the 2.5 has been changed to a 2lt. will still be a 5 speed though.

if everything goes to plan should be for sale soon, ill pm you and you can have first option on it.

mmm... maybe.. im not a huge fan of Pre-fl .. nor the 320i engine. I've got an idea up my sleeve, I dont know if a race car is still on the cards, hopefully yes it will.

The engine in the car is still great, was previously reconditioned. The only damage to componentry I can see is that the exhaust has come off its mountings.. but thats all.

Still runs fine, drove it home with guard rubbing on rear tyre, was a lot of smoke and a strong smell of rubber. Fortunately I was only about a km from home, would hate to leave it on the side of the road.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by E30stz

hang out for a mint FL shell then man, must be one around. Hopefully your insurance will be able to pay for it and chucking your stuff in.

Hey Man, Sorry to hear about your car getting a rear-ender [unless the other dude is a suicidal maniac,he will be feeling pretty bad as well]

Before you let everyone vulture all the good bits from you, have a GOOD look at the car [face-it you drove it home]a chassis machine can do wonders. I sold a rollover E30 325 coupe to a guy in Sth Auck for the running gear, from the doors back it was mint [if you want to fix it, I can contact him for you]I'll see if he wants to sell the rear half.

Watch those Neck Injuries[i've had them] The worst thing was I couldn't wear a helmet for 18 months

Good luck mate....

thanks for the comments, at this stage I would assume that repairing and straightening the car not to mention painting the bastard is going to ultimately cost more than the car is worth.