Sign in to follow this  
M3AN

Beat Downs

I quite like this whole video but the last 20 odd seconds is truly impressive... that's a lot faster.

I don't think so given the bikes are basically at the rev limits and the aerodynamics at those speeds aren't in their favor. Bet the Porsche would be getting the beat down in most other situations.

2 hours ago, Eagle said:

I don't think so given the bikes are basically at the rev limits and the aerodynamics at those speeds aren't in their favor. Bet the Porsche would be getting the beat down in most other situations.

I didn't mean "quicker" I meant "faster" as in actual velocity not acceleration... i.e. the bikes are doing 290km/h and that Porsche passes them like they're standing still, it was going a lot faster, well over 40km/h faster...

But, yes, I'm pretty sure the bikes accelerate quicker up to a point.

Well over 40kph is debatable, didn't look that much to me given the bikes were basically topped out when it passed.

I guess i just didn't find it that impressive along with the rest of the video as its mostly just modified vs stock with limited info.