Sign in to follow this  
Tulle

Current BMW values ?

Hi

I've been reading snippets on the site that seem to indicate sale prices are higher than usual perhaps Covid related?

Relates to models and years?

Bought this 2.5 years ago for trips that haven't happened, 11,300 km in that time on top of the 100,500 it had when I got it, so just ks for a little fun and to keep it running

With those things combined parting with it reluctantly comes to mind more often than I'd like

Am I right about current values? Still luv driving it when I can and would like to hear to I'm wrong so can keep playing for a bit longer

Jury still out for me on the Runflats so will have to make a decision eventually

Japan plate holders when mechanics took off Q dealer plate surround and replaced with their own !

Cheers All

BMW_LI (4).jpg

2 hours ago, Tulle said:

I've been reading snippets on the site that seem to indicate sale prices are higher than usual perhaps Covid related?

Relates to models and years?

Am I right about current values? 

From what I have seen there is definitely a shortage of young (0-3 years) low mileage (<50k kms) stock in New Zealand at present. This has lead to prices increasing slightly, as dealers look for cars to sell.

Whole host of reasons, many coming out of the whole Covid situation around the world.

The upshot of it all is, that yes, you could maybe get a better price for your car, however, if you are looking to upgrade to a newer / better car then the changeover will probably also be larger.