Sign in to follow this  
promo

BMW cas 3 module lost all keys

Today mission. Customer from Auckland sent me their cas 3 module

Lost all keys. No worries. Read data and program new key. Job done

IMG_20210207_202601.jpg

Edited by promo
  • Like 6

Is it possible to reprogram a key from one bmw to another? Or has to be a virgin key to start with? Cheers

Hello, 

you can but the key needs to be unlock to be reused. only certain key version can be unlocked. 

9 hours ago, promo said:

Hello, 

you can but the key needs to be unlock to be reused. only certain key version can be unlocked. 

Thanks, how can I found out? The old one is a left over from a 2011 F11 after it was written off. 

Send the key to me. I can unlock f series key. Do you have someone who can program to your vehicle?

15 minutes ago, promo said:

Send the key to me. I can unlock f series key. Do you have someone who can program to your vehicle?

What would we need to programme? I have an E87 and a spare key from a different E87, could that be programmed to work with my car? Would I need to send both keys + CAS to you? Of could I do some of the work at my end (I have NCSExpert for example)?

Give me a buzz 027 4444 233

Fyi ncsexpert for coding not programing

3 hours ago, promo said:

Not really, would you recommend someone in Auckland? And how much does it normally cost? I'm guessing a proper key programmer is required? 

Another thing, can a F06/F10/F11 key (four buttons: lock/unlock/boot/welcome lights) be reprogrammed for f30/f31 (there buttons: lock/unlock/boot), both vehicles have comfort access?

Just spoke to Joe at euro surgeon in Auckland. Give him a buzz. He's really good