Sign in to follow this  
Noah528

BMW E28 Parts.

Hey all, I'm new to the forums and I was wondering if anyone in the north island would happen to have a passenger side rear door and a pair of rear struts they would part with? cheers. I'm 18 and have just started my apprenticeship and buying tools so I'm not too into the buying brand new parts just yet, the story behind my E28 is it is my first car, my dad and I (both super into classic BMW's) had done a tune up on the engine. Plugs, new distributor cap, valve clearances, timing etc. after that I had her for a few months and she got run into by a driver who was under the influence and driving an illegal car, I was doing a pre trade course and managed to get my car in towards the end of the course, I cut the dented section out, (left rear guard) and made up my own piece to replace it which I then welded in, I'm currently after the parts so I can put my old girl back on the road, cheers.

received_396054181281279.jpeg

received_2599610593467187.jpeg

20201125_151700.jpg

20210111_173609.jpg

IMG_20200920_225850_739.jpg

Edited by Noah528
Add photos.
  • Like 3

Hi Noah, and welcome to Bimmersport. That’s a very cool project you’ve got there, shame about the driver that hit you.

I’ve moved your post into the Want To Buy section as it’s more likely to be spotted in here.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Hi Noah, and welcome to Bimmersport. That’s a very cool project you’ve got there, shame about the driver that hit you.

I’ve moved your post into the Want To Buy section as it’s more likely to be spotted in here.

Sweet as, thank you.

Sorry to hear about this. I will pass this on to a friend who may be able to help.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, M M said:

Sorry to hear about this. I will pass this on to a friend who may be able to help.

Thank you very much.