Sign in to follow this  
agent75

E34 front sump for M5X and M52B28

I have decided to go a different way with my E30 so I have an M52B28 with computer and all ancillaries for sale, from airbox to exhaust manifold along with a front sump. Engine is an honest engine removed from a car by the person I bought it off to use body for their racecar rebody. Im just about to do a leakdown test so will post results. I also have a endoscope camera which ill pop down bores for photos. 

Front Sump and pick up $400

Engine $950

• Like 1

Im sorry I don't think that is possible as it is out of car. But leakdown test on the way 

• Thanks 1

Leakdown test photos in firing order - 1 5 3 6 2 4. All very nice and even and low

Spark plugs look nice for what its worth

bores all have nice cross hatching still with no signs of scoring that i can see

Any questions or offers don't hesitate to ask

I also got the cat converters off same car and these were excellent which suggests no excessive oil burning. 

Edited by agent75
Clarity

More information- I just noted that the belt tensioner is missing - my friend borrowed it as a quick fix for his car some time ago and said he would replace it. He never did - yay. Lucky he's a good bastard. 

Still comes with computers, afm , air box, manifolds , first section of exhaust, alternator,, starter, ps pump blah blah

Sump is sold but engine still available 

Freight to akl or welly depot is $275 for engine and all the other bits and pieces

Sump sold but engine still available. Open to offers. Freight to akl or welly $275