Sign in to follow this  
M325is

Signage and stickers

yeh but you wouldnt have the option of going back to the original paint job and graphics :)

mediums.

Media. :D

Just a note too, you can use vinyl for colour coding exterior and interior trim pieces. The 3M 7725-120 (Satin Silver) is a good match for Titanium silver. You can get a really top finish with this stuff and I'd highly recommend it as a cheap reversible mod.

Hi Nimma, I see you know your vinyls. I buy most my vinyls off 3M, its a great product.

Yeh I dont mind applying the stuff for anyone either, as it is very easy to f**k it up :)

Thanks Shelley. Great vinyls and cheaper than the local place charged me. And that was without postage.

Now hopefully i can get into a habit of getting vinyls cut instead of masking up my car, getting the spray can out and painting it myself :thumb:

Hey shelley, you wouldnt be looking at employing any designers at the moment would you? ill be finishing my diploma mid next year and will be after a job when im all done. Just wondering if your looking thats all.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Shelley,

Im not after a job ;) but would like to know if you can do the Alpina decals for across the front skirt but more importantly down the sides for a 4 door in either a light or dark silver.

Like this....

post-116-1164848524_thumb.jpg

But a bit bigger obviously ;-)

Hay.

If you are still doing stickers. We would be interested in geting like 10-20 stickers that say "MISCHEVIOUS" Its our car crew and were just geting biger and its starting to get to be a pain in the ass cuting the stickers by hand. hehe

If you still soing them just let me know.

Thanks!

post-808-1164879492_thumb.jpg

Employment?

Damn that would be nice :) Help me triple my business and there will be space for you :) Thanks for the interest Chris. ;)

Alpina decals? Very cool, sure, drop me a line attract.promotions@gmail.com

and last but not least

MISCHEVIOUS no worries. Drop me a line at the same place attract.promotions@gmail.com