Sign in to follow this  
M325is

Signage and stickers

Hi guys,

As yeh know, my names Shelley.

Ive recently started my own business Attract Promotions Ltd.

I cover all promotional needs for private or corporate business, and this does include Signage. I can produce you all types of stickers, signs, banners etc for a very competitive rate, cutting out all that material markups other sign companies will charge you.

So feel free to contact me between 9am-5pm on 09 277 8337, 021 458 121 or email me at attract.promotions@gmail.com

Quality signs for great prices.

Silver car, dead centre, quote for badass stripes please Shelley. Hit me up on MSN or whatever.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/upload...-1146792834.jpg

$400+GST thats material + application for 2xsides

$500+GST thats material + application for 2xsides + roof.

This is a very good price.

Edited by M325is

For a general price on a 600mmx100mm sticker your looking at bout $6+gst

Do you do stickers for boats ie: better quality vynal to handle the salt etc ?

I use a top quality vinyl with at least a 5yr guarantee. There are some vinyl I use for wrapping vehicles, bikes, boats etc that has a 7yr guarantee. But if you are wanting chrome vinyl I can only give a 1yr guarantee as chrome does fade.

But yes I can produce stickers for all types of medians. :bounce:

all types of medians.

mediums.

but don't worry i will be getting some vinyl cutting soon, good stuff.

hey shelley,

im just keen to know how much am i paying for the word "Hazardous" accross the back of my E30??

thanks heaps :D

Wow thats a really cool pic.

How big are you wanting it? E30 winscreen fit approx 900mm wide sticker. What colour are you wanting? Where are you from, do you need it posted? If you like email me the details at attract.promotions@gmail.com that way I will get your reply Immediately.

Cheers.

and lets not forget shes super hot!

Agreed. :o

If i email an image (eg in a Word document) and give you sizing etc, can you make stickers that way? I dont have anthing pland at this stage but am working on somthing. Would that work?

If i email an image (eg in a Word document) and give you sizing etc, can you make stickers that way? I dont have anthing pland at this stage but am working on somthing. Would that work?

Being in the design industry it is probably better you provide her with a PDF file of what you want printed ^_^

sure would :)

Agreed.  :o

If i email an image (eg in a Word document) and give you sizing etc,  can you make stickers that way? I dont have anthing pland at this stage but am working on somthing. Would that work?

Being in the design industry it is probably better you provide her with a PDF file of what you want printed ^_^
Nah word ok, just need to let me know what font you use so I dont have to replicate it.

And yes, I can do printing onto vinyl also :)

Thought id post these pics, show you what i can do. I wraped this motorbike in red vinyl (it used to be white and blue) then put the marlboro graphics on it along with the other sponsor stickers and numbers.

You guys like? heh B)

post-11-1148972298.jpg

GO THE CBR!!

shelley how much did that cost?

post it up on kiwibiker.co.nz, you may get some interest from people on there.

lots of them have "offs" and cant be f**ked getting there glass resprayed... could be the win for you....

hook me $20 for the hook up :D

I posted on kiwi biker bout a month ago been getting alittle bit of work from them but alot of the guys there like to bitch kinda old school bimmersport antics lol. But yeh I think they like it.

I did it for my partner so he just brought the vinyl. But it would cost around $1500+gst

hmm you could get the whole bike painted for that.... then only get the vinal stickers..