Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

Dent repair

Leant my car to my brother in law who lives in Wellington.  Got the car back today and someone has opened their door onto it pretty damn hard.

Absolutely typical for Wellington.  Where the people who live there are surprised when the wind catches their car door and damages someone else property..... it's like they still don't realise that Wellington is windy on occasion..

Anyway.  I need to get this fixed.  As dents make me care so much less for a vehicle that has them.
It's in a terrible spot.  Right on the crease.

Should I bother with paintless dent removal?  Or is this a trip to the panel beaters.
Sorry about the photo quality.  My $1000 Oneplus phone struggles with anything that is white.  Or black.

Edit.  Not sure what happened to the photos.  But re-added.

PXL_20210911_054827970.jpg

PXL_20210911_054823481.jpg

Edited by Driftit
  • Sad 2

What kind of image are you posting ? My PC doesn't speak the language... all I see is a little round symbol with a white bar in the centre 

Cheers...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jon dee said:

What kind of image are you posting ? My PC doesn't speak the language... all I see is a little round symbol with a white bar in the centre 

Cheers...

Fixed them up.

If the metal is stretched and/or the paint is cracked,  then it can't be fixed by the Paintless Dent Removal method. If the crease line itself is still OK you could get away with filling the dent and re-painting the door. Tough break...

Cheers...