Sign in to follow this  
boyish

Side Mirrors

Anyone know the reason as to why my side mirror doesn’t perform the auto tilt? My mirror adjustment functions work perfectly on both sides (up, down, left & right) Also the mirror folding doesn’t seem to be working.

Another thing is the steering wheel adjuster doesn’t work but I’ve read from several sources that it’s to do with the memory seat control module? My electronic seat functions work perfectly (heating & lumbar included) however memory function seems to have failed…?

The mirror selector switch has to be set to the right side mirror (I think) or it won't tilt. It also could be broken, a scan would tell you if it's broken or not.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2021 at 7:28 PM, adro said:

The mirror selector switch has to be set to the right side mirror (I think) or it won't tilt. It also could be broken, a scan would tell you if it's broken or not.

Yeah it’s set to the right side mirror. Occasionally it works correctly. Other times it goes through a twitchy tilt & corrects itself when back in drive & other times once tilted it just stays tilted 😅