Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Advice on exhuast

Ive been looking around the net for an exhaust for my 318i. Now i realise that im not going to get any performance gains from the 318i so im not going to try. Instead im after something thats going to enhance the already nice sound it has. I found these but they are in the US and i dont really wanna pay that much but i would like something similar.

http://www.understeer.com/onlinestore-exhaust.shtml

if you're not bothered by performance, and just want sound, then go to a exhaust shop and get them to put a sports muffler on the end and a more free flowing one in the middle, cut the cat out while you're at it. Will maybe give you a little bit of power, will give you the sound, and definatly be a damn sight cheaper than doing something stupid like importing a whole exhaust in from the states.

as above.

get some extractors made up, along with k&n panel filter.

an increase of power will be slight. But, you will find the car will have increased throttle response for these mods.

Edited by bumpstop325

doing something stupid like importing a whole exhaust in from the states.

Altho some may i am stupid, theres no way in hell im gunna import something like a exhuast from the states. I was just checking to see if any1 knew if we could get something simliar like that here cuz it sounds pretty mint in the videos.

Ill go see richard on Monday.