Sign in to follow this  
No name user

hi guys just a guick hello as ive been watching the forum and desided it was time to show my face, my ride is a 520i e34 thats getting some major changes done to it. look forward to chatting with others that dare to be different, i tryed a e34 forum over the ditch but theres some very speacial people on it that need to get a life, cheers

Edited by crunchy

Welcome, please remove your shoes on entry and place to one side.

Please use the search button before asking any questions.

The use of proper english spelling, must be used all the time.

Please, enjoy your stay.

Hi Steve, good to see you on the Kiwi BMW forum these days.

Any updates on the 520i??

There are a few people on here wanting to turbo their BM's so you may need to share some of your expert advise when the threads pop up.

As Tim said, Welcome, and leave the dirty shoes at the door.

Glenn

ps. Bought that Holset HX35 in the end ex.US.

:D hell i cant hide anywhere these days :D progress is slow but im good at that, ive just put together a turbo design that should be good form the market as far as strong and will see you over 1200hp. ive done a six throtle body setup and just finished the flywheel to take the bigger m50 clutch and can now do the conversion. ill send the car up to jono to do the headers as im booked for over 6months so he can have the fun :lol:

theres alot to list so ill keep it short, its a m20 2.5, stock cam, 6 throttle bodys on a custom manifold, custom headers, t51 turbo, custom pistons, mapecu on top of stock ecu, getrag 260, front mount cooler, my wastegate, etc etc

sits on billet 18x10 rear, 18x8.5 front. hp? who knows but i would like too think its a little more than stock. why a 5 series? to be a sleeper and be different than the normal jap stuff to which i dont know why more people dont do it, cheers steve

theres alot to list so ill keep it short, its a m20 2.5, stock cam, 6 throttle bodys on a custom manifold, custom headers, t51 turbo, custom pistons, mapecu on top of stock ecu, getrag 260, front mount cooler, my wastegate, etc etc

sits on billet 18x10 rear, 18x8.5 front. hp? who knows but i would like too think its a little more than stock. why a 5 series? to be a sleeper and be different than the normal jap stuff to which i dont know why more people dont do it, cheers steve

mint. Can't wait to see pics. 5s are better than 3s anyhow :D

But why a m20 525i and not a m50 525i or m30 535i?

its an 89 e34 520i, very plain which is what im after,why? cause i can and its different and the m20 is abit under rated from what ive seen and only limited to how far you can go. they are also cheap so afew blow ups arent to much of a worry but itll be fun as its only a weekend drive

oh dont get me wrong, doin to a E34 is badass, jus thought u may have went for something with a higher cubic capacity, funnily enough, m50s and m30s are similar to price of m20 2.5s now.

where did you score the rims from?

i spoke with na person up in sweden that pulled 800plus out of the m2025 which is similar to what im doing, and yes the room thing is great. when its done hopefully youll never tell from the sound or looks, sleepers are a good thing also cause of who i am

Looking forward to seeing the project!

Welcome. Imagine what you could get from an M60.

nice to see more and more people modding! :) g/luck and as everyone said .. keep us posted! :D

oh and nice rims :mosh: