Sign in to follow this  
bmwsparkle

5 = pwnt due to low euro stz

so yuh, oil low light came on on the way home from palmy, brushed it off coz had played up before, on the way to go out tonight it came on again, turned 5 off and checked oil, absolutley nothing on dipstick. f**k.

Look underneath at sump, *drip, drip*, had massaged a hole on the bottom front corner of the sump. Pwnt stz. So this means 5 coming off road for a long time. Dang.

Moral of the story = dont daily drive a car that has a sump 80mm off the ground. I was real careful, but still managed to make a hole.

Time for a $500-700 cheap jdm boso project.

oh man thats bad news sparkle!!.Can you get the pan repaired?

hopefully. Means engine or crossmember out though prolly, might get the head taken off at the same time and do some slightly more aggresive porting or go ahead and take out to 3.7, hah. But yuh, pain in the arse.

gutted man. hopw this doesnt affect you in the middle of your plans on you brakes. (i take it that its bye bye to headers for now)

p w n e d

The price to pay for being so dayum liz-ow. Time for you to get a japanese luxobarge with much buttoned velour.

infact, mum wants to possibly buy your 318, and ill drive it during the week, give me a holla.

i think you can just lift the engine off the mounts to get the sump off , a freind of mine has done it .

do you still want that fog light surround and brake servo unit ,

email me retrah1@wave.co.nz