Sign in to follow this  
larry26

For sale BMW 540i E34 - 1994 (done 80K) - $5200 ONO

I have posted a few times about problems with this car's immobiliser but it's all fixed now and everything is back to factory normal.

As described I now want to sell this car. It's a 1994 540i E34 with about 80K on the clock. Imported from HK. Excellent condition for its age with only a few scratches on the body work and bumper that are not that obvious. Paint work is in excellent condition.

Will also throw in a pair of brand new Bilstein front shocks that I ordered in error from FCP Euro (I actually needed rear shocks but I misheard the mechanic when he told me what shocks to get :- ( ). They are these

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw-strut-insert-e34-touring-pne3119bg

I posted my VIN a while ago and somebody looked it up and retrieved all the details which I am attaching to the posting.   The car came with an after-market Alpine and Pioneer stereo system (tape deck!) which I have since replaced with new power amp and Pioneer DVD player (single DIN but it slides into the dash and slides out and pops up when powered on) which I use primarily for its reversing camera. It also has bluetooth for handsfree calling.

Car located in Wellington but if for say Auckland people interested, if you are serious I am prepared to meet you half way, say Taupo. I will send over any photos or documentation I have for those who cannot view the car locally.

PXL_20221112_213349513.MP.jpg

PXL_20221112_213402086.MP.jpg

PXL_20221112_213420747.MP.jpg

PXL_20221112_213445104.MP.jpg

BMW rear shot (1).jpg

vin2.JPG

vin1.JPG

bmw front2.jpg

BMW_side.jpg

PXL_20220112_023540971.MP.jpg

• Like 5

That's properly lovely that. Would happily buy it myself but I doubt my Swift would sell before someone else bought it. 

Good luck 🙂

Loosing my garage space so id thought id try to sell it by doubling the price. Seems legit.

• Haha 5