Sign in to follow this  
jon dee

BMW 330ci... when it all comes together on the day !!!!

This is as good as it gets when you put a talented driver into a well balanced car that has the perfect blend of power and handling :)  No fancy aero, no paddle shifters, no anti-lag and no apologies if this has been linked before.  You have to watch this more than once to appreciate what it takes to drive that fast on those streets !!!!!

Cheers...

• Like 2

Yeah it has been posted and he's certainly got talent. Not really a 330ci anymore though.

33 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Yeah it has been posted and he's certainly got talent. Not really a 330ci anymore though.

True... no doubt most (if not all) of the running gear has been swapped/upgraded to build this car. If the shell is still from an 330ci then that is good enough for me :) What I like about it is that it is still N.A., doesn't have a 2JZ, LS or some other non-BM engine. The builder has not succumbed to the current belief that you have to have 1000hp, heaps of ugly aero and stiff as a board suspension. I don't even care if it doesn't have exactly 500hp.... it has enough power to get the job done. And best of all it has suspension that does an outstanding job of putting that power to the ground !!! Not all roads are billiard table smooth and more power is no use if the wheels spend too much time off the ground :) 

Cheers...

• Like 2