Sign in to follow this  
bimbam

318is lowering

Hey guys '

Hoping for sum suggestions, i have a 1994 mtech 318 i have put 18s on and god it looks so much better, however its still kinda high now! it already has the lowered m susspension in it but it needs to be lower, some one mentioned compressing the springs but that can tend to a lean on one side of the car? any help would be good.

yea, definatly don't go for compressed springs it'll ride like a heap of crap.

i have B+G springs in the front of mine and jamex is the rear and it's nice and even and a decent height

well isis seeing as how i took my springs out and they are mtech lowered springs they are already as low as most the king springs i looked at , hence why i asked the question - noob!

Sweet thanks dave

i have some brand new jamex springs for the front that u can have for $100 if u want, wats the rear like? is it a decent height?

oh true? yeah that would be good! the only thing im worried is they wont be any lower than what is in there now, umm its ok not as good as when i had the standard mags on, they used to sit maybe and inch and a half under the gard now the gard is just above the tyres , but yeah front is to high! i will try post a pic.

well you dont really want it any lower than that anyway otherwise when u have passengers ur gonna rape ur tyres...

You can try them out if u want and if they're no good just pull them out and ill give ya a refund

ive lowered my 318is on super low Jamex springs and it sits perfect.