Sign in to follow this  
mistermince

1980 323i manual

E21 for sale. ~93k miles

No WOF. Failed last year with the garage coming up with some crap about illegal seats and seatbelts but fairly sure the recaro seats are stock, untampered. Didn’t have time to sort as I’ve been away oversees all year. Heading back to the UK soon, hence the sale. She just sits quietly in the garage, my old man drives it round the block routinely. 

She has a few little rust spots (sunroof, boot) and would want to be looked at and re-sprayed within 5 years I’d say but nothing too bad. The back right panels paint is a little faded. Cosmetically the exterior looks pretty good. Internally cosmetically pretty good also. Would re-do the roof lining at some stage. 

Looking for offers around the $20k mark. Will be sad to see her go, but I’ll bring a new one out from the UK in a couple years 😊 

Based in Cooks Beach but could potentially get it based in Auckland for viewings. Also have an 87 525e for sale if anyone is interested

38450C65-357C-477D-9BA0-AAD798B65491.jpeg

19E00041-2F76-4E8D-810D-308B00A0378D.jpeg

Edited by mistermince
More photos
  • Like 2

Here’s a picture from one of the pages from the e21 sales brochure. Sports pack option had Recaros , Leather steering wheel and optional LSD.

I owned E21 323i in the 1980s and it had the sports pack 

Goid luck with the sale.

2936E851-A668-4C7E-B5EC-3271DDBF78E2.jpeg

Edited by Neal
  • Like 1

What sort of money for the E28?