modz

E30 conversion steering joints and rack spacers

Alright peeps I have 10x steering joints arrived from the land of Oz. These are all UC Barina / Opel Corsa joints as have been used many times in both my own cars and others when putting purple tag, green tag, yellow tag (E36/M3/E46/Z3) steering racks into an E30. 

I supply 2 versions of this:

1) Joint as is with end cut off ready to install the E30 upper joint. I will also include a 4 page DIY guide. $60 + post

2) Complete unit - this requires you sending me your E30 joint and I'll send you back a complete joint ready to go into the car. $130 + post

I also sell the 14mm rack spacers needed to mount the E46 rack into an E30. These are machined from billet aluminum and are $20 a pair

I've done plenty of these setups for people all over the world.

Obviously with all steering, braking and suspension components, installation and use is at your own risk.

Note the fully polished complete unit was a custom request. Units do not come fully polished.

2020-06-09 19.27.25.jpg

1965007829.jpg

Rack Spacers.png

• Like 2

Hi @modz I'll take version 1 please, and a pair of spacers.  I'll IM you for details.

Cheers

Olaf

• Like 1