Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

SOLD Automotive Air Conditioning Franchise Waikato Region Including vehicle, equipment and training $40k

Mods please delete if not allowed but I am trying to sell my region of the franchise as extenuating circumstances are forcing the sale. 

Sick of working a dead end job with the feeling that you are getting nowhere fast?Have you been thinking it's about time to be your own boss? Do not hesistate and call me for a discussion as I have a rare opportunity for you.

Up for sale is the Waikato Territory for the Alpine Air Franchise. The area in the territory is very vast, from Hampton Downs all the way to the Kaimais. Included in the sale is the work vehicle - 2006 Holden Rodeo, and all the Air Conditioning Equipment required for the new franchisee to do the job. Ute will come with a new wof, rego and RUCs in surplus 

There is a once a month Franchise fee for operating and no other costs involved.

This has been an amazing opportunity with the opportunity to earn $300 plus an hour profit.

Please contact me on the numbers listed below to discuss. I have a wide range of clients from Panel shops to Automotive Repair shops, to Car dealerships and agricultural clients which come with the Territory as well as an 0800 number.

Full training will be provided as part of the sale of the Territory Franchise as well as the costs for the new franchisee's refrigerant handlers license which is usually a day course in Auckland. No Automotive Air Conditioning experience is necessary, but this along with mechanical experience would be a great advantage to the new franchisee. 

Let's make it happen and make yourself secure in a recession proof type of field. 
Contact me on Zero 2 Two 3 Zero 1 Five 6 Three Six. For full transparency,  I paid 65k for this territory and that did not include the vehicle and a lot of the equipment provided with the sale. My loss is someone else's gain as I have obtained a steady flow of clientele that use my services every week,day in and day out without fail. 
Also please note I will be keeping my existing business entity so the new franchisee will have to set up their own. the 022 number will come with the Territory also. 

Happy to discuss and negotiate with buyer. Mechanical experience is proffered but not necessary. This business is a good earner but family circumstances are forcing me to sell and return to the tools full time at my old repair shop. 

022 301 5636 

Screenshot_20230720_111114_Trade Me.jpg

Screenshot_20230720_111120_Trade Me.jpg

Edited by BMTHUG
Sold
  • Like 1

Bump. Someone must want an excellent earning opportunity? I have to leave it unattended for family reasons for a couple weeks.  P.s don't get divorced people. Marry the right one first time round

• Sad 1