Sign in to follow this  
drivex.oman

coding of DSC in a bmw x5 E70

i am getting the 4X4 lights on the dash and all other traction and brake lights. upon scanning the car i am asked to code the DSC module. However, when going into ISTAP, during the therapy plan measure, ISTA is asking for certain modules to be either removed or replaced. It says that it has found the following modules, 

FLA

TRSVC

146 whatever that is, absolutely no clue what this one is.

and according to ISTAp, that these modules are not in the VO/FA.

This is actually not true, because those modules are truly in the car and in perfect working order and are actually listed in the VO/FA in both the CAS and FRM except of course for this weird 146 module.

Of course ISTAp is dead in the water and will not allow further action till those things are satisfied in addition to replacing PDC module also. The PDC is working fine.

Please i need help, how on earth can i code this DSC module and hopefully restore the car to a good woking order. The problem that i am faced with is that we the 4x4 and abs lights come on, the transmission sometime goes into neutral or if i am just setting off it goes into park violently.

Appreciate any help i can get. I am based in Muscat, Oman