illa02

Where to get replacement parts e36 (PCV/CCV kit, ICV hoses)

Hey just wondering where to get replacement parts for 1997 e36 320i sedan? Needing PCV/CCV kit and ICV hoses maybe other hoses too. Tried putting the car details in some websites like fcp euro and pelican parts to look for parts specific to the car but it doesn't have 320i option? Are there any places in nz that stock these parts? I can see a aftermarket pcv vent kit on trademe but not sure if it will fit or if the quality is good. Any help will be much appreciated 

They only got E36 320i's up to 95 in the states (different engine I believe but some of the parts will be the same.

Search by part number, a lot of the same parts were used on other cars. Anything not carried by FCP you can probably get from the other usual suspects like schmiedmann, rockauto, pelican etc.

• Like 1

Spareto and Schmedimann are what id recommend these days. 

Locally Euroitalian may have something.

Id go genuine for the vent valve at least, more reliable and not much more $ than aftermarket stuff. Some aftermarket brands have hoses with inaccurate angles also.

• Like 2

Yeah i see him advertising on facebook. I think local is fine if you aren't particular about brands and doing small orders. Most of us here go for the higher quality stuff and order lots of parts at once, local doesnt really work well for that.

• Like 1