Goose

New to forum, not new to BMW's (in Northland)

Hi All,

As the title suggests, I'm new to the forum, but not new to BMW's. After a 10 year brake from the habit, I have just purchased a super clean E39 540i that Im very happy with, will get some better photos soon (its currently in a storage container at my work as doing renos on the house, will be at home in garage soon) If anyone on here knows any history of the car, Id (hopefully) be keen to hear it.

Have also owned a tidy E24 635csi LHD (pretty sure I saw this as a wreck on Trademe recently😥) a tidy E34 535is manual and an E36 328i manual. These were all around 10 years ago, wish I had kept them all now, bloody hindsight! 

Anyway, based in Marsden Point, Northland. Keen to meet anyone else in the group up this way and gain some knowledge on the E39 540's. Would love to do 6 speed conversion, but seems Getrag 420g's are rocking horse 💩

Cheers y'all 

535is 1.JPG

535is.JPG

635csi 1.jpg

635csi.jpg

E21 and E36.jpg

E36 328.JPG

540 1.jpg

540 2.png

540 3.jpg

• Like 3

Also, the 17" style 66 wheels just dont do it for me, so advice on wheel options would be appreciated! Thinking 19" BBS ch or Apex arc 8's