Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

2007 BMW K1200r Sport Motorcycle SOLD

Hello fellow Bimmersporters.

Up for sale is my daily commuter. I have not had it long but I have had the opportunity to purchase another Diesel BMW (WHICH I LOVE) so up for sale it goes. It's a Jap import and very fun to ride with some good power and features such as ABS and Electronically adjustable suspension etc. 163hp and a zero to 100 time of 2.6 seconds so you could say she's a lot of fun. These bikes are super reliable and the engines do very very high mileage which is why the mileage, at 70k did not put me off buying this. I have literally used it 3 times and serviced it and thanks to our lovely weather, it has sat as an ornament. Hopefully some of our Bimmersporters are fellow 2 wheel enthuisiasts and would be interested in taking this off my hands. I have priced this to sell (at a loss to me) as I need to recover some funds that are going towards the payment of my new daily (F30 320d M Sport). Viewing is in Glenfield. Test rides with proof of funds and full license. In comparison there is one other on trademe for $8300 and the last one sold for 9k which was in immaculate condition. 
I am after $6800 firm (paid $8k from a dealer for it) 

Contact me on 02102916373 to view 

Kind regards

SJ 

$6800 firm

trademe link here : https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/sports/listing/4392229555?bof=adVg1cPs

2078866982.jpg

2078866983.jpg

2078866984.jpg

2078866999.jpg

Edited by BMTHUG
  • Like 1

sold thanks for looking :)

• Like 1