Sign in to follow this  
Blake

86 325i M3 replica

First one - over priced for just a standard E30 sporting a wide body kit

Second one - Cool but no standard E30 is worth more than $6000

Third One - Unregisterable in NZ so why bother

Fourth - Too expensive for an M325i, doesnt matter how good it is.

You can buy M325's around $6000-8000.. i know of two for sale right now, make that 4. One in Auckland, one in Waihi, one in Wellington and one in Christchurch.

Guest Spargo

I'd buy that Pre FL MS for that price, its pretty well looked after (Grant chime in here?) Have you even seen it Andrew?

Edited by Spargo

I think Graham and Gus saw it, said its absolute minter, but still $11500 is a hefty price.

i think some white e30s look awesome

i paid 10500 for my tech one

having said that it was mint, came with a lotta stuff...but mainly i was in love. i prob woudlnt pay it again however, knowing what i know. but still

10gs :wub: love at first sight was it? tech 1s do rock :mosh:

You can buy M325's around $6000-8000.. i know of two for sale right now, make that 4. One in Auckland, one in Waihi, one in Wellington and one in Christchurch.

Where is the one in CHCH?

First one - over priced for just a standard E30 sporting a wide body kit

Second one - Cool but no standard E30 is worth more than $6000

Third One - Unregisterable in NZ so why bother

Fourth - Too expensive for an M325i, doesnt matter how good it is.

The first one - what would you recommend as a buy now price - I told him I thought it was over priced and he suggested I make an offer.

Third one - I thought if it was over 20 years old then it could be registered in NZ - perhaps I'm wrong here?

The fourth one - so you would suggest an offer of around 8k?

There is also another - http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...53925&key=98078

he is asking 11500 - doesnt this seem a bit high really?

Also what is the 325 so famous for? Why are people in love with them?

Where is the one in CHCH?

pm'd

with regard to your post Blake -

First one - I'd suggest it'd be worth around the $8-9000 mark maybe. But even still ... standard 325i's arent worth that mcuh, the body isnt worth that price.

Third one - theres a huge thread, everyone wants one .. no-one can get one. Dont try untill next year. Theres a bunch of rules no-one can get around right now.

Fourth one - dont bother, people have made lower offers with no sucess. That car is probably @ its normal value + dealer commission on top. I'd say its worth between 7-9k if its truely mint.

The last one, I dunno... it looks nice but kill the wheels and go back to stock, maybe that'd take some of the price off it. I cant suggest what that should be worth.

Edited by E30stz

Cheers for your reply E30stz....

what is it about the 325 that people love? Still trying to understand the fascination with them. To me I really like the shape esp the 2 door. But other than that, know next to nothing about how it handles, power, body, engine, reliability etc.

Care to enlighten me a tad?

No idea!

not particularly powerful, nor reliable. Look good when kitted but v hard to find kits for. Handle ok once some $$ been thrown at suspension. No idea why i am on my fourth!

because you think it makes your cock longer gus, oh and you like your 325 reaming you in your ass everytime something breaks.

at least that's why I love e30's

Edited by bravomikewhiskey