Hi, I have been lucky enought o own a fair few interesting cars over the past 42 years.

In the BMW departement I have owned and enjoyed the following in this sort of order.

1997 740i, 1995 Black M3 coupe (with towbar if its stll around ...first intro to clutch and DMFW home replacement job)

E34 525i in baby silver blue,  530i x 2, E46 M3 SMG, E46 325i MS, 750il Silver,2001 740i, 545i, 130i MS, 

Parents years ago had a 323i coupe in violet and a E34 520i .

Currently swing back to Italian cars old Alfas 916 x 2 a Busso V6 and 2.0 Ts spider

and two Maseratis which I adore and have done plenty of mile in both with BMW terminology SMG (Duoselect and Cambio Corsa)

Looking for a clean M3 M5 M6 that is interesting (probably the V10 but maybe a F10.)

Been doing my research around the upkeep and there is plenty of good stuff out there to help.

Raining all day yesterday here in Auckland so caught up on M539 Restoration youtube whcih if you havent seen is very infomative.

Owned plenty of other cars along the way and a few Ducatis. 

Looking forward to being part of the BMW community again!

• Like 3

Welcome back to Bimmer land Marcus! 

Once you've picked up your new wheels, look to join the Auckland branch of the BMW Car Club...

• Like 1

Watch M Tech guy channel, his car and our car came from the same lot and batch.

(1) M Tech Guy - YouTube

You can see my pre-purchase thread here, might be useful in your pre-purchase

New here, seriously thinking about E60 M5 - New Member Introductions - bimmersport.co.nz

I still keep my thread updated now and then, if you want see how has it been with our ownership of our E60 M5

E60 M5 on its first 2 week and 2,500+ kms with us - Page 4 - Projects - bimmersport.co.nz