Sign in to follow this  
Karter16

E46 Coupe boot interior (no CD changer)

Hi all,

Does anyone happen to have any/all of the interior carpets etc. from an E46 Coupe (Vert/Sedan is not the same) hanging around?

I am after the following:

Trim panel left (51478266567) This is the left hand side carpet - I'm specifically after the version for cars that do not have the CD change in the boot.

Trim panel right (51478212400) This is the right hand side carpet

Trunk tray left (51478193797) Tray for the left hand side that matches with trim panel above

Removable panel for luggage compartment (51478266559) This is the solid boot floor insert

Trunk mat(51478232347) This is the carpet layer on the boot floor

Thanks very much

I've been waiting years for a coupe with no cd changer options to come up at the scrap yard so I can get that left side boot carpet for the extra boot space.

One came up about a year ago, but it had massive holes cut out of it for adjustable rear struts :(

18 minutes ago, Harper said:

I've been waiting years for a coupe with no cd changer options to come up at the scrap yard so I can get that left side boot carpet for the extra boot space.

One came up about a year ago, but it had massive holes cut out of it for adjustable rear struts :(

Yeah - thought that was probably the case - I think most that came here would have had the CD stacker.