Sign in to follow this  
low320i

rear lights whats your throughts

hay just been looking roound trade me to see what rear lights are out there and throught id get ur throughts.

BLACKEND

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C.../p-19933339.htm

SMOKED RED

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C.../p-16421024.htm

CRYSTAL RED

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C.../p-22535546.htm

SMOKED STANDARD OR CLEAR LIGHTS

and also smoked front indicators or clear?

ps. if this topic is already up just delete this one i didnt see it

IMO:

Euro styled lights looks like Lexus knockoffs. and the stop lights are too small;

Smoked ones look awful- will make the car look like a backyard rangi job;

Crystal FTW- look standard but are different enough to be noticed as different to the rest of the crowd, and give the car a nice crisp look. If I ever get my E34, this look is what I'll be going for... just my opinion mind! ;)

Edited by Sick Puppy

they all look like arse.

smoked for the win, or standard with redded out orange, i like clears on the side repeaters only.

pic_removed, don't know what went wrong

Edited by OLLIE

Its all about opinions, since you asked - and mine is they're all subpleasurable to me.

I loathe smoked/blackened lights with a passion.

im going from smoked to all reds....apart from looking like a drug dealer i hate not being able to see when reversing at night

Good point, Gus!

I've had a few frights with brake lights being smoked and being next to impossible to see. A very stupid thing to do, imo.

yeah just looking for your opinons im leaning towards ethier the smoked ones or smoking the standards (but after having tinted lights on my mazda and not being able to see when reversing im not to keen)

i think blackend would look ok on black or darker colours but az im prolly staying with the factory sliver/blue dont think theyll suit it.

just not really that keen on the standards big red blocks in the back of the car

can anyone else get all of ollies pic to come up it get bout quater way and stops or is it just my comp

Edited by low320i

Mitre 10 mega, I actually done my spare taillight the weekend before someone pwned my car, and now... Gus that bogan does it .. before i get the chance to stick it on mine.. grarrrr! <_< .

can anyone else get all of ollies pic to come up it get bout quater way and stops or is it just my comp

Server Storage Full

My soked lights are a set Ollie did when he first started smoking them - they have a matt finish instead of gloss and look pimp. So pimp that Gus wants them back... :ph34r:

post-2-1150402422.jpg

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Just do what they do in Te Puke! Stretch some Black Stockings over ya Taillights, The added bonus is you get to rip them off some 'Ho' that you picked up somewhere. Otherwise leave them stock [they look better]

Stockings are all good. You can get a couple of decent colours or even dye them.

Plus they still let heaps of light through unlike smoking them.

And if you get pulled over for it you can just rip them off

Edited by rolls_on_19

Stockings are all good. You can get a couple of decent colours or even dye them.

Plus they still let heaps of light through unlike smoking them.

And if you get pulled over for it you can just rip them off

yeah and while youre at it you should put gladwrap around your car to give it a gloss look - oh and shadow line with a vivid and put a baked bean can on the end of your muffler tp make it look big bore.

how about no