Sign in to follow this  
pni173

New to the forum and BMW

In a departure from 35 years of only owning 4x4 vehicles, I have taken the plunge and now have a 2013 320i and a 2018 118i

I'm really looking forward to learning a lot from here...I have already realised just how rough the last 35 years have been...

• Like 5

Congratulations on your purchases man awesome cars! I bet the maintenance will sting a bit

welcome Paul!  There's now a Northland chapter of the BMW Car Club NZ, based in Whangarei... plenty of local camerarderie too!

• Like 1

On 7/6/2024 at 7:40 PM, Mr Potato head said:

Congratulations on your purchases man awesome cars! I bet the maintenance will sting a bit

hopefully there will be less straightening of bent things...and chipping off mud and crap 

On 7/6/2024 at 8:56 PM, Olaf said:

welcome Paul!  There's now a Northland chapter of the BMW Car Club NZ, based in Whangarei... plenty of local camerarderie too!

I might have to look into that...cheers

Welcome Paul👍

I’m also in Whangarei and come from a long line of 4x4 vehicles, and various bmw’s. Also considering joining BMW Car Club NZ.  PM me if you wish to wish to catch up / discuss further.