Sign in to follow this  
Silver Fox

89 318i manual conversion

Hi, has anyone got the full kit for a manual conversion to a 1989 318i E30, and how much do you want for it. Thanks

Give Darren (SRBMW on the forum) a PM, think he had an m40 a while ago that he wrecked. Can't remember if it was manual or not but he has so much e30 stuff you never know.. :o

Also Andy (E30stz) just had his M40 manual written off and he is wrecking bits from it, don't know if he would sell the gearbox etc from it though..

Hi, thanks, I think Andy's keeping his for future use, will check with Darren, Cheers.

Hi, Darren ain't got one either, anyone else?

Hi, still looking for a full manual box conversion kit for a 318i m40 facelift, Thanks.

i got my 318i m40 manual conversion kit off roy(?) at bavarian motors on the shore he should prob hav a kit available so give them a try

Thanks, just had a look, can't see it, do you know the link, or auction number? Cheers.

Hi, has anyone got the full kit for a manual conversion to a 1989 318i E30, and how much do you want for it. Thanks

:bounce: have whole car 320i manual!!! buy whole car or can remove for purchase!!! cheers!!! make an offer!!! all yours! :bounce:

:bounce: have whole car 320i manual!!! buy whole car or can remove for purchase!!! cheers!!! make an offer!!! all yours! :bounce:

do you have to use emoticons in every post?

6cyl box wont work

Have my box now thanks to IPLEZA.