Sign in to follow this  
kerrynzl

E34 Manual Conversion

If Anyone Out Their Is Interested. I Have For Sale, One Complete E34 Manual Conversion.

Included is: Gearbox and Shifter ZF5S-16 0.82 fifth gear [No Diff Swap Needed], Rear Crossmember, Gearbox Backing Plate, Flywheel, Clutch Plate, Preassure Plate, Throw-Out Bearing, Shifter Bracket Under Tunnel, Center Console Insert With Shifter Boot, Handbrake Boot, E34 Clutch/Brake Pedal Assembly,Master and Slave Cylinders, Driveshaft, All the Misc Bolts Etc

You will need a pilot bearing for the Back of the Crank,& the Rubber clutch hose on the Gearbox [it's been cut] Otherwise it's all there.

This set-up is for a M20/ M50 Engine

I am realistic with my Asking Price of $450.00 If Interested, Ring or TXT me on (025)726071

Cheers Everyone . . . . . . . .KERRY

[if I've left something out, just ask me]

This set-up is for a M20/ M50 Engine

well which one is it? M50?

may suit e36 fullas if it is

is it from a 91-94 525i M50 engine .

1990 M20,The only difference between the two, is the M50 uses a dual mass flywheel [the M20 flywheel will bolt to both] The comments I made were to eliminate those looking Manual Conversions for the Big Six.

This Will bolt to a M50 as well as a M20 engine. For a E36 You need a Clutch pedal & a Rear Crossmember [the Driveshaft will need to be shortened for a E36] I have a Spare E36 Brake-Pedal Assembly I'll thow in ,[if wanted]

This Will bolt to a M50 as well as a M20 engine

on an angle...will need to have a custom bracket made up...search www.r3vlimited.com under m50 swap threads

A CUSTOM BRACKET FOR WHAT? The gearbox bolts up to a M50, The Crossmember Bolts into a E34 [Thats what I'm selling]

All M20's and M50's are on the same angle [The M50 looks different because of the 24valve head, but the angle is the same]

In 1991 BMW Manufactured the E34 with the M20 & the M50 engine, Both had the ZF Gearbox option [same crossmember]

BMW Manufactures cars with components supplied to them from other suppliers [Getrag/ ZF etc] they design their components to use existing parts, If for some reason they did build an engine with a different angle they would adjust the drilling/machining to use the existing Gearbox [Clever Germans]

so the rotation used when using m20 box (the g260, not the zf, my bad) on the m50 is caused because of the box bolt hole locations, not the mounting points on block?

my bad, learn something new!

BMW Use The Same Box Behind The M20 & The M50 In The E34 [both Motors Were Available During The 1991 Prodiction Year]

From What I know From US Conversions, They Tilt The Motor 10degrees To Clear The Booster In a E30 Swap. I'm Not Selling a Engine Conversion. If You Read My Ad I Am Selling Manual Conversion For a E34 With a Small Six [You Might Be An Almighty Techno Boffin, But If You Read The Ad properly,You Will Realise That a Custom Bracket is NOT Required To Put This In a E34]

People Are Free To Use It For What They Wan't After They Bought It

Did I Miss Something, But I Thought The Forum Rules[in the For Sale Column] Were For Posting Stuff For Sale That Could Be Of Interest To The Members Just Cleaning Out The Garage!

I Have Got a Bit Annoyed With The Stupid Comments Members Have Made That Are Not Relevent To My Listing [Maybe You Should Refrain From Using Your Almighty Wisdom,& Let Other Less God Like Mortals Have A Go At Selling Their Stuff] READ THE FORUM RULES

chill *****

im just trying to inform myself...not for anyone elses benefit

chill *****

honestly the highlight of my night lol ive been studying fo' to long